Techstack Digital requires a skilled and experienced Lead or Sr UI/UX Designer who will be designing and developing experiences that engage users and meet business requirements. The UI/UX Lead will be responsible for projects from conceptualization all the way through to delivery. This includes translating business requirements into wireframes, final prototype mock-ups and design sign-off of implemented solutions.
- Location: Gulshan Iqbal, Karachi.
- Timings: 11am to 07pm, Monday to Friday
- Experience : 03 Years
• Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with Design managers and engineers
• Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
• Introduce elegant UX patterns that impact the experience across the entire product
• Continuously build a deep knowledge of our users’ goals and problems
• Design graphic user interface elements, build page navigation buttons and search fields
• Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
• Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
• Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness) and conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
• Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
• Bachelor’s and/or Masters in Communication Design and design-related fields.
• 3 years of experience designing mobile apps and web interfaces.
• Experience developing a creative vision for a brand
• Should be able to develop creative web UI/UX concepts & mockups
• Be proficient in using design tools such as Adobe XD, Figma, and the Adobe Creative Suite.
• Experience crafting and managing UI design patterns and libraries
• Experience working on Athletic apparel is a plus
• Experience across the full breadth of design expression: traditional, digital (including product), experiential, and ideas that drive earned media
• Strong communication and documentation skills
Please Note: An online portfolio is required for consideration. Please do not submit resume without portfolio link.